SCHOOL FEES 2017
The Private School Swakopmund has now finalised the school fee structure for 2017 as follows:
- An increase of 5% on 2016 monthly school fees;
- A non-refundable Annual Registration Fee of N$ 3,000 payable in advance for all new scholars joining the school in 2017 (replaces the refundable Loan Deposit which will be phased out by the end of 2016). This also applies to existing scholars whose deposits have been refunded;
- A once-off Administration Fee of N$ 1,500 for all new scholars, payable in advance in addition to their first Annual Registration Fee;
- Introduction of the inaugural Grade R class for 2017.
| PSS SCHOOL FEES 2017
Payable in advance by 30st November for the following year
|Annual Registration Fee (see note 1)||N$ 3,000|
|Administration Fee (new scholars)||N$ 1,500|
|Grade R – Registration Fee||N$ 1,900|
| MONTHLY SCHOOL FEES
Payable in advance by 7th of each month
| GRADE R (commencing in 2017)
|GRADES 1 – 4||N$ 3,260|
|GRADES 5 – 7||N$ 3,360|
|GRADES 8 – 11||N$ 4,130|
|GRADES 12 (see note 2)||N$ 4,956 (OVER 10 MONTHS)|
|DISCOUNT FOR THIRD CHILD||25%|
|DISCOUNT FOR FOURTH CHILD||40%|
Note 1: Annual Registration Fees only payable for the first 2 children in the school.
Note 2: Cambridge fees paid separately according to the exchange rate of the British pound.
- School fees are payable in advance by the 7th of each month and the School Fee Policy will be strictly enforced;
- All annual school fee payments received on or before 31 January 2017 qualify for an 8% discount.
- Payments must be done electronically.
- Private School Swakopmund Operations
- Nedbank Namibia
- Branch: 461052
- Account : 11 0000 5555 9
NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL
- Notice of early termination of a student’s agreed attendance and tuition at Private School Swakopmund must be made in writing. Such notice should be given to the School Director one term or alternatively two calendar months before leaving the school.